Uzi Semi Auto Receiver - Fully Welded
Part #: RMUZ1000
The McKay Enterprises UZI type receiver is the finest replica receiver on the market today. Built to precise tolerances and requiring no additional machining, this receiver is ready to go for an Uzi type semi-auto rebuild with full weld-up of all the machined components including feed ramp, ejector, trunnion, grip lugs, back plate and bayonet lug. Built with high grade .074 1010 ANN steel, this receiver will perform as well as the original.
- Built with high grade .074 1010 ANN steel,
- All features identical to original IMI UZI,
- Straight, square, dimensionally correct,
- No additional machining required.
- Manufactured to ATF approved semi-auto design specifications
- Simple markings without a logo.
- Includes a welded in Semi-Auto bolt blocking bar.
- Receiver are "in the white"
Note: due to variations in parts kits, some gun smithing may be required. Parts kits are available through RTG Parts(http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/Parts-Kits-and-Build-Parts-c161.htm)
UZI and IMI are trademarks of Israeli Weapons Industries, Ltd.
FFL Item, must be shipped to FFL holder with FFL on file at McKay Enterprises. FFL can Fax to 651-600-3585 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caliber: 9 MM
Country of Origin: US
Availability: In stock
Only 7 left
Contact us for Dealer and Distributor pricing